Composite Board made of non-combustible, highly compressed mineral wool according to EN 13162 with a 10 mm non-combustiblespecial board and all-round 30 mm step fold.
- Mineral wool: Product type according to standard ÖNORM B 6000 MW-WD
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Simple, dry installation
- Handy format
- Walkable and resilient
- In undeveloped and rarely used lofts.
- When used on floors in dryingroom, the element must be protected from dripping moisture.
- Flat surface required!
- A damp proof membrane is required for timber beam ceilings!
In full packaging units on factory pallets,
dry storage required.
Weatherproof packaging on request.
* Coverage messure = Invoice messure (outer dimension 1030 x 655)
Other thicknesses on request
Insulation: according to EN 13162
Production: +/– 2 mm
Permanent load: 200 kg/m2
Vapour resistivity Mineral wool: 1 µ
Vapour resistivity Cover board: 10 µ
Euroclass according to EN 13501-1 MW: A1
Euroclass Cover board: A2