Cement-bonded wood wool single-layer board according to EN 13168 with increased density and dimensional accuracy.
- Product type according to standard ÖNORM B 6000 WW und WW-PT
- universal plaster base
- high vapor permeability
- Euroclass B
- naturally resistant to fungus and insects
- For the inside and outside planking of wooden constructions such as rafters, beams, etc.
- 25 und 35 mm – planking of wooden constructions with full-surface substructure.
- 50 mm – inside and outside planking of wooden constructions.
- 75 and 100 mm – erection of single and double-layer partition walls.
All compact boards must be glued together in the bed- and butt joints using a suitable adhesive.
Mounting accessories pages 22–23.
In full packaging units on factory pallets (Deposite € 12,00/pcs.),
dry storage required.
Weatherproof packaging for a surcharge € 3,45 /Pal.